Wild Owl Café is looking for a SERVER!
If you are hired, your responsibilities will include serving guests and ensuring their needs are
addressed thus creating a pleasurable and satisfied restaurant experience.
This includes basic serving tasks including but not limited to:
- Representing and supporting the culture and ambiance of the restaurant to promote satisfaction of guests and organizational growth.
- Welcoming and greeting guests to make them feel comfortable and let them know you're there to personally take care of them.
- Informing guests of specials and menu changes.
- Making recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Answering questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Performing side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Monitoring and observing guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service.
- Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Always ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
- Always ready and willing to assist with clearing and resetting tables.
- Thanking guests for their visit and inviting them to return.
- Being available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
The person hired will be trained and have the opportunity to grow, working toward a promotion
of Assistant Front of the House Manager.